Saturday 3 September 2016

Restart


 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10: 9 & 10 NKJV).

Just when you want to print out something important, the printer tells you it's offline. So what did I do? Well, I thought I just restart my computer and the printer. That worked! The printer just needed a reset, a restart and it worked just fine again.

The main reason for surrendering my life to Jesus Christ in 1995 was that I wanted to start my life all over again. I had messed up my life so bad that my only hope was in Christ. And sure enough He gave me a new start :-) My life has not been the same ever since that day in June of 1995.

Do you need a restart as well? Do you need your settings to be reset? Is your life at an ends whit? Are you tired of life, bored and just ready to start all over. Well, Jesus is standing at the door of your heart and is inviting you today to come to Him. Will you let Him in?

Here is a simple prayer you can pray and invite Jesus into your heart and into your life:

Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive my sins and save me from eternal separation from God. By faith, I accept Your work and death on the cross as sufficient payment for my sins. Thank You for providing the way for me to know You and to have a relationship with my heavenly Father. Through faith in You, I have eternal life. Thank You also for hearing my prayers and loving me unconditionally. Please give me the strength, wisdom, and determination to walk in the center of Your will. In Jesus’ name, amen.

There is hope for a restart in life and that hope is called Jesus Christ.

Much love,
-Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment