Thursday 22 September 2016

"Accountability"


I cannot stress enough how important accountability is. Yesterday I made a decision for the first time in my life to be accountable. I chose to disclose results of my personal health to a lady friend on a daily basis. It is triggering a lot of emotions in me, but yet I recognize that this is the way to life!!!

Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live." 

Definition of accountability: The obligation of an individual or organization to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner. It also includes the responsibility for money or other entrusted property.

No comments:

Post a Comment