Friday 1 June 2018

No Doubt

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV)

An unusual story ...

So one evening I was rolling out 8 croissant dough's and folding them multiple times. It was a time consuming job and whilst I was doing that I thought how nice it would be if I had a dough sheeter. This is a machine that does the "sheeting", the rolling out for you. And then it happened. Just a few minutes later I received a phone call from a lady I don't know. She says she got my phone number from a local business owner that said, I might be interested in a dough sheeter!!! Talk about divine intervention.

Over the years I have looked over and over again for a dough sheeter and came to the conclusion I wanted a table-top dough sheeter by the company Somerset. Well, this lady that called me that evening happen to have a practically unused table-top dough sheeter by Somerset. She wants $ 2,800 but is willing to negotiate down to $ 2,000. I have been saving up for a dough sheeter for quite some time now and received in the past $ 500 so far in donations and in tips. Just a few days ago I received another $ 200.00 in donations from a friend that believes in making Switzerland famous here in America is a good thing :-)



It looks like the dough sheeter is in Rock Island til the end of June. The owner is willing to keep it for me to see if I can get the money together. Just thought I would post this story for you and I to enJOY. and let's see what happens ...

If you think like I do and that I should have a dough sheeter, if you believe this would be a good thing for the bakery, would you consider helping me? I have a donate button here on my blog page and every amount will help.

Thank you very much in advance.
For the sake of expanding the Kingdom of God here on earth.
-Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment