Monday 3 April 2017

"Let Me Save You"

I was on my way out to church when the Lord spoke very distinctly and very unexpectedly to my heart. As I was boarding the truck He said "Stop saving yourself! I am well able to save you."

Now everything made sense. Worrying, feeling often downcast, thoughts of what will the future hold, having regrets of missed opportunities and failed situations and so on. When the Lord told me to stop saving myself, it was like a command and the responsibility of all the weight shifted from my shoulders on to His. Now everything made sense. "Of course I cannot carry all the weight", I was thinking. "I am a sinner saved by grace". Now my eyes were opened to the truth and the importance of following His instructions. Oh how much I love the voice of the Lord. He instantly set me free with those words.

Ultimately it was pride that was preventing me from bowing down to the Lord and letting Him live His life through me. I am so glad I heard His voice that day and obeyed.

Let the Healer heal you. Let the deliverer deliver you. Let the Savior save you. Let Jesus set you free today so that you can be the person He called you to be!

For the sake of the Kingdom of God,
-Suzanne Tanner

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11: 20-30 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment