Thursday 15 December 2016

Impacting Others

I recently wrote a devotional about "He Watches Over You" where I shared how a client had lost her card, then I lost her replacement card and how the USPS mailman brought it back to me. Well, I shared this amazing story with Dave our mailman, told him how grateful I was to USPS and gave him a copy of the devotional to read.

He passed the story on to his supervisor and you won't believe it, the next day the entire devotional was read to 50 or 60 couriers during their morning meeting. "Amazing, amazing" I thought, that from a clerical mistake such good can come out and a ripple effect of encouragement was set in motion that blessed so many people.

It's so relieving for others when we can openly talk about our mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody can talk about their failures because they fear of being rejected. But God is good and to Him belongs the Glory. Let's impact a dying world today with our lives lived for Christ.

Much love,
-Suzanne Tanner


"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:16 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment