Sunday 4 December 2016

"He Watches Over You"

Something really silly happened to me at the clinic where I work. A client of ours came to the front desk and told me she had lost her plastic card. I issued a new one for her and off she went. A few minutes later another client returns a card and said, that she found it on the concrete of the parking lot. I find out it belongs to the client that just asked me for a replacement card. I call her, tell her she can pick it up and put the card safely in an envelope and wrote on it: "Belongs to so and so, lost it on the parking lot, coming in to pick it up, date and signed it".

The next day I am looking for the card and to my great despair I CANNOT find it. I let it go and think, what do I say when the client comes in and wants her card? A few days later we get mail from the USPS mailman and guess what? Yes, the envelope with the card in it is returned back to us, because they were not able to deliver it, ha ha. Of course not, it had my note on it instead of a delivery address but thankfully the envelope had our return address stamped on it. You can imagine how thankful I was to USPS and to my God.

Although I made a mistake and lost the card momentarily, God was watching over me and made sure the envelope was returned back to me. I was so glad that day and so relieved that God knows all the affairs of my life.

Psalm 121: 5 & 6 NKJV
"The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night".

I hope this story encourages you.

Much love,
-Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment