Monday 10 October 2016

"Act Upon It"


"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" 
(Isaiah 55:11 NKJV)

My Swiss friend Daniela told me last time when I visited her that she saw me flying frequently down to Florida where she now lives. It was such a word of hope and of comfort to me. For one I know she hears from the Lord and having to say goodbye to her and being separated from her is always hard for me. So I received that word by faith and tucked it safely in my heart. 

Little did we know back then that there is a direct, inexpensive flight service available from Moline (the town next to where I live) to Orlando. Thanks to the successful baking season at the local Farmers Market I am able to fly to Florida today and celebrate Daniela's 40th Birthday. I call her my all-time, long-time forever friend. Believe it or not, she was only 18 and I 35 when we met in 1995!

God wants to bring you great joy, hope and encouragement because that's just who He is. So take His word, take His promise, tuck it safely in your heart and then wait upon Him. I know He will make a way for you.

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart" 
(Psalm 37:4 NKJV).

May you be enCOURAGED!!!
-Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment