Tuesday 1 September 2015

"A God Invasion"

I was driving in my car to work. All of a sudden the LORD invaded my thoughts and gave me a strategy for something I needed to do that morning after He had already instructed me on something else during the night through a dream. I didn't ask Him for it, He gave it to me freely.

I thought this was so cool and heeded the instructions right away. Today God's plans were accomplished in my life, nothing was my idea, it was all His. And the same can happen to you too.
Are you ready for a God invasion in your life? :-)

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye" (Psalm 32:8 NKJV).
"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me" (Psalm 16:7 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment