Monday 18 August 2014

"No Such Thing As Coincidence"

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 11:26 NKJV).


I asked my best friend what her daughter wanted for her birthday. She said “pink goggles”. I right away thought “Oh no, please Lord, not pink goggles. I won’t find these in my hometown where the selection is so limited but I absolutely want to meet her desire.”

So I went to our local department store walking around in despair trying to find these types of goggles. Finally, just before giving up and planning on buying an alternative gift, I called on a sales associate and asked him “Do you by any change carry pink goggles?” You won’t believe it. He took me right to the brightest pink goggles. To top it off, they were priced at 50% discount and I was able to pay for them with a gift certificate that was given to us. Seems to me that quite a few people played a role in fulfilling this purpose.

Like Jesus said, with men things are impossible, but WITH God ALL things are possible. He plans everything so perfectly and you have to admit that with Him nothing is a coincidence but a divine orchestration.


This story was written for you so that you would know how gracious God is. He not only meets your needs but also your desires. Over the years I have come to know Him as the one that LOVES to outrageously spoil us. Just be patient, some desires take longer than others but the point is that He wants you to know how awesome He is. Now, would you dare to believe the impossible with me?


Have a wonderfully blessed day! 

Suzanne Tanner


No comments:

Post a Comment