Sunday 6 July 2014

"The Master Architect"

“But as it is written, ‘No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.’ But God has revealed those things to us by his Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the deep things of God” (1 Corinthians 2: 9&10). 



We are having the upper part of our garage being finished off so that we can eventually provide a place for travelers and missionaries from near and afar. I have learned such a lot of principles only by watching this garage being built by different craftsmen. From laying the foundation and putting the framework into place, to installing the insulation, the plumbing and electricity and all the appliances, everything has been just so rewarding for me.


Recently I got to witness the laying of the plumbing lines. I walked up to the room and standing there all alone I had a chance to observe at all the plumbing work that had been done. Although I know nothing about plumbing, I observed the red and blue lines and followed them throughout the whole garage and figured that these were the hot and cold water lines. I saw where they reached the sink and the shower and the toilet, and I also discovered the place for the drain. I got to see and witness everything before it would eventually become invisible and hidden behind the walls. I realized that God had allowed me to see into all the things and how everything works together perfectly behind the scenes.

That day as I stood all alone in that unfinished room above the garage, God reminded me of these precious promises that He gave to those that love Him. Isn’t He just a wonderful God that He would reveal these things to us and give us such great insight without our having to work hard to understand all things? The LORD is right now pouring out His insight to the ones that love Him. They will tell the world that He is the Master Architect and the One that holds everything together. Will you be one of them?

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment