Tuesday 29 April 2014

"Indispensable Lifesaver"

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” 
(Psalm 46:1 NKJV).


I looked at them with a smile and packed them in my handbag as we left the hotel. I was so thankful how reliable they were and so glad I had brought them with me. I knew without a shadow of doubt that without them my nights would be restless. I have come to appreciate them so much that I can say with absolute confidence: My earplugs are my absolute reliable, indispensable lifesavers.


How about Jesus? Is He your lifesaver too? Your help, refuge and strength in troubling times? Your source of comfort, joy, happiness, hope and perspective? If not, then I challenge you today to bow down under His mighty hand and allow Him to still the storms that wage in your heart and mind. 

Ultimately you will have to come to the point in your life where you profess in all earnestness: “I need you Lord. Please help me.” Do like I do, plug into Jesus, I tell you.


Have a wonderfully blessed day! 

Suzanne Tanner 


The God’s Heart Devotions Book is now available for purchase. Order your copy today and receive a 10% discount by sending your email to suzanne@newheart.ws 

No comments:

Post a Comment