Monday 31 March 2014

“Blessed Unity”

“So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves” (Philippians 2:1-3 NKJV). 


I am so happy to be able to practice these verses at my workplace. First of all it is a really safe environment for me because everybody is so nice and respectful to their clients, co-workers and to me. To top it off I work side by side with such a lovely lady that loves the Lord, works hard and has the same work ethic like me.  I truly get to experience firsthand what it means to respect another person higher than myself. She does it for me and I do it for her. 

We watch over each other, we cover each other but most importantly we have a love and respect for each other that finds its origin in the heart of God. I can’t help but get excited about this kind of respect, love and dignity because I know it will result in abundant prosperity, joy and healing for everybody.

It is the will of God that you can experience the same kind of blessed unity in your relationship with your spouse, children, brothers and sisters in Christ and with anybody you come in contact with. The key is to realize that it is not about you but about others. The moment you choose to humble yourself and embrace this kind of lifestyle the Lord creates His imprint in the human heart. I think that’s worth sacrificing all selfish ambition and conceit, don’t you?


Have a wonderfully blessed day! 


Suzanne Tanner



Order a tin crown of your choice today and receive a 10% discount by sending your email to suzanne@newheart.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment