Tuesday 17 December 2013

"I am the Transformer"

“And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV).

I have never seen such an intense transformation taking place in the fall season like it does here in Iowa, Northern America. This is just such an amazing play of colors and I really stand in awe as I marvel at God the great Creator. These colors are so intense and shine so brightly that I sometimes think I need to put on my sunglasses! 

What amazes me the most is that when the leaves lose their color they don't just get brown, die and fall to the ground. No, before they die they actually transform from the ordinary green into an excellent bright red, radiant orange or intense yellow. This season has become my absolute favorite one.

The LORD spoke to me about these leaves and said that He wants His children to display this same kind of glory that is excellent, radiant and intense. It comes from the inside out and this glory is God in you! 

Believe that this word is true and you will see an extraordinary transformation of your own personality taking place.  This is when people cannot any longer deny that there is a God that is alive.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner


No comments:

Post a Comment