Monday 1 April 2013

"I Watch Over My Word"

"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:10 & 11 NKJV)


My husband received the following prophetic word a few years ago: "Mark, you need to get down to your fighting weight in order to fulfill the Lord’s plans for you". I have to tell you that it has been very difficult for him to lose weight. A few weeks ago he became very sick and had to be admitted to the Emergency Room and then was transferred to the hospital for special care and possible surgery.


I was very concerned about Him, but right in this time the Lord brought to my remembrance the prophetic word. He told me not to be worried but that He was bringing to pass what He had declared despite some detours that occurred along the way. During the week of intense sickness my husband lost 15 pounds and since then we have made some major changes to his eating plan.

Isn’t that just something? Do you see the faithfulness of God? Would you like to see His promises coming to pass in your life? Then believe this simple word that He watches over His word and He will bring it to fruition, sooner or later.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner



Volume 1 of the You Are On God's Heart Devotionals are now available on Amazon for purchase:

http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Heart-Today-Devotions-everyday/dp/2940424195

No comments:

Post a Comment