Sunday 20 May 2012

"No Turning Back!"

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 
(2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV). 



When I learned that a 2 liter bottle of regular soda contains approximately 54 sugar cubes, that was the day I stopped drinking it and switched to the sugar free diet version. In the beginning the taste was a little odd and I would have loved to switch back to the original, but the high sugar content and my concern for my teeth and weight prevented me from doing it. The more I drank the diet soda the more I got used to it and started to like the taste and reap the benefit of zero calories.

I made a funny experience just a few days ago where I was so thirsty and the only soda we had in the fridge was a regular one. I tell you, I didn’t like the taste of it at all and under no circumstance would I ever turn back to it.

It is always a crucial moment when you chose to turn to Christ for the first time and give your life to Him. The old lifestyle is familiar to you and the one you received is still new but the more you live in Christ the more you will see that there is no need for you to turn back.

So today I want you to rejoice because the benefit you are reaping of this new life is blessing, health, joy and victory.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment