Monday 19 December 2011

"I Will Do It"

“Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the LORD have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it” (Ezekiel 36:36 NIV).


Now that I am a home owner for the first time in my life I have learned here in America that all depending on the condition of the houses that are set around you the value of your own home will increase or decrease. This is an important factor when you want to sell your house!

One day as I was walking in the neighborhood I took a good look at some of the houses. Some looked really bad and desolate; some were even condemned by the city. I was so discouraged at the thought of our own house but then Lord impressed on me these words: “For me it is a little thing to change these houses so that your house would gain in value”. That day I thought, “Yeah, that’s right. For Him it is a small thing and nothing is too big for Him. He can certainly do that.”

And sure enough, a few weeks ago His words came to pass and a wonderful restoration process of three different houses has begun. Indeed, what the Lord had spoken He will do and He will do it for you too!

So let me ask you this: Are there things in your life that seem impossible for you to accomplish? Well, they don’t have to remain impossible for you anymore. Share them with your Lord and then let Him fill your heart with His response. In His timing you will get to witness marvelous wonderful things that will make your heart glad. He does it for you so that your heart would be made glad to worship the One and Only that deserves your complete adoration and love.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment