Sunday 17 July 2011

"I Fulfill"

“I lift up my eyes to the mountain – where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth” (Psalm 121, 1-2 NIV).

I am sure you are familiar with this situation where somebody promised something to you and in the end didn’t fulfill it. I have experienced it many times myself but also I have made promises in the past and wasn’t able to keep them. Shortcomings both ways hurt, don’t they?

The LORD helped me recently with this human phenomena and told me that every time we fail, He is right there to step in, take over and ready to make up for any of our shortcomings. Isn’t that just something? He is your puzzle piece that fits perfectly into that empty space.

So whenever somebody fails you please don’t get upset, bitter or angry, but use that situation as a great opportunity for the LORD to step in and fulfill a plan, a promise or a desire He gave you. Don’t look to man for the fulfillment but always lift your eyes heavenwards. Remember, we are weak human vessels and incomplete, but He is strong and totally complete and ready to be your awesome help!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment