Sunday 31 July 2011

"Follow the Promptings of the Holy Spirit!"

“Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26 NIV).

Let me tell you, when you act upon the promptings of the Holy Spirit, that’s when the impossible things start to happen! That’s exactly what I experienced with a daisy I received from a friend. There were these three daisies that were planted in a pot and normally I would have just put it somewhere in the house to beautify a room. And usually flowers that have been planted into a pot will eventually die after not so long. But something different happened with this flower. This time I had this impossible thought that I could transplant it into my garden. I tell you, this was a very unusual thought for me, since like I said I would normally leave these flowers in the pot and display them in the house.

Well after a few weeks or so this plant did in fact die outside in the garden. I figured that my thought was too bold and that I had made a mistake and that they were destined to be a house plant and bloom only once. But you know what? One day I was totally surprised to see that this plant now started to birth three new daisy flowers. They rose again out of the dust, they bloomed for a while and then they died. And for the third time they rose again and now this plant has birthed a fourth daisy. It is just amazing. It all started out with a simple thought and then I followed that prompting. And do you now see what has happened? Life after life is springing forth and multiplication is taking place. This plant is indeed unstoppable.

Today the LORD wants to reassure you that He is the God of possibilities, opportunities, hope and everlasting life. He wants to release such a richness of ideas, creativity, insight and revelation to the ones that seek His face. All you need to do is to follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit and then act upon what you hear. Do not doubt the thoughts that seem impossible, but trust the distinct voice of the LORD that says “It is possible”. I tell you, you will become such a channel of inspiration and break the yoke of impossibilities over your life and of the many people that you come across.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment